Sunday 20 November 2011

Sample Sunday - L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise Youth Code Rejuvenating Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream

I've had a very busy weekend, driving to London and back for an 80th birthday!  Anyway, I remembered to take a sample with me to try out today - L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise Youth Code Rejuvenating Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream.  I've not really tried much from L'Oreal before, as I'm kind of put off by their psudo-scientific and cheesy adverts, but I can definitely do with a bit of help with minimising wrinkles, so I thought I'd give this a go.


I have to say that I don't really like it.  Although it's not a bad moisturiser and a I reckon I'll get a second application from it, it's not great in the cold weather.  I spent quite a bit of time outside today, as well as travelling and my skin is feeling tight and battered from the cold - I wish I'd worn a richer cream today.  The tightening of the skin is probably a good thing for the rejuvenating claims, and had I tried this on a warm and sunny day or a day when I was staying indoors, I probably would have really liked this.  However, in the cold and mist, I didn't get on with this at all. 

Ingredients

I'm planning to use a really rich night cream today as I think my skin needs it!

Thanks for reading! xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails