Friday 25 November 2011

Bloggers Christmas Weight Loss Challenge - Update #1

Sorry this is so late - I left home at 6 this morning and returned at about half nine in the evening - what a long day I've had in London!

I did manage to weigh in for the first time this morning, and I'm pleased to report that I've lost a pound!  Whoo hoo!

To be honest, my diet and exercise has been a bit stop/start this week.  I've done a 4 mile run and gone to pilates, but a run I had scheduled for yesterday was scuppered as I ended up working really late, and then I came home and ate rubbish!  Today I managed to drink only skinny lattes and water whilst I was out and about in London, but I did eat half a lemon drizzle cake that was forced on me by a client (I had to eat it to be polite) and I did eat some yummy thai food at the amazing Churchill Arms in Notting Hill with my big sister after I finished working.  To be fair, we shared a main course, so hopefully it wasn't too fatty!

Participants:

Katie, the Bristol Beauty Blog - Week 1: Lost 1 lb
Rachelle, Behind the Shoes - Week 1: Lost 4 lb
Ray, Who is She??? - Week 1: Lost 1.5 lb
Mrs Ari
Missy Ellie, Ellie's Beauty Blog
Hannah, Betwixt Beauty
Lucy, Beauty and the Blogger
Kat, Kat's Beauty Reviews Week 1: Lost 1lb
Elle, Beauty Abroad Week 1: Lost 2lb already!
Lovelaine94, Fi's Beauty Box

If you've started losing weight already and weighed in today, let me know what you've lost and I'll update this post.  If not, I will post again next Friday and hopefully there will be a big loss from everyone!

If you want to join in, the aim is to lose 7lb by Friday 23rd December and look fabulous for Christmas!  Just let me know and I'll add you to the list.

Thanks for reading! xx

7 comments:

Lucy said...

I've totally fallen off the wagon this week - eating whatever and refusing the gym so I'll get back on track on Monday. Put me down as 0 loss for now :-(

Elaine said...

Hey, I'd love to join in and have some motivation from other bloggers, I started 2 weeks ago, but this week has been a disaster due to various things.
I did manage to loose 2 pounds so far, but still have another 7/8 to go to reach my "target" for Xmas.

Elle xx
Beautyabroadmalta@gmail.com
maltabeauty.blogspot.com

TheBristolBeautyBlog said...

@ Lucy - don't worry, I think a lot of people are having their first weight in next Friday, so I'll just skip you until next week!

@ Elle - I've added you to the list and put in your weight loss so far for motivation!

Elaine said...

Thanks for adding me in. Diet an excerise starts again on Monday.

Looking forward to cheering everything else along :) xx

Kat M said...

Ooh, I just weighed myself and I've lost 1 pound hurrah :D

Faye_Oliviaa said...

I can not believe that I have set my self the target of losing 7lbs before christmas too, Please could I join in, I think it would be really great to have that support group... can I let you know on friday how much I have lost, thanks! xxx

behindtheshoes said...

4lb loss for me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails