Sunday 13 November 2011

Sample Sunday - L'Occitane Ultra Rich Face Cream With Shea Butter

I seem to be only sampling L'Occitane products for my Sample Sundays at the moment - this is the last one I have!


L'Occitane Ultra Rich Face Cream with Shea Butter basically does exactly what it says on the packet - it's a very rich face cream which I think would be lovely in colder weather.  There was only enough in the sachet for a single application, as opposed to last week's Sample Sunday when I had enought for two, so it's more product-intensive than other creams by L'Occitane.  Rich creams ofen break me out, so I'd like to try this for a bit longer before making a decision.  However, it doesn't feel too heavy on my face and although it was easily absorbed, and my face feels really moisturised.

Ingredients

L'Occitane Ultra Rich Face Cream is available from all the usual outlets at £29.50.  However, it's currently on offer at Debenhams for £26.55.

My sample stash has just been swelled by 3 sachets of Palmolive shower gel I picked up with a goodie bag at the races last week!  Despite all my efforts, my stash doesn't seem to be getting any smaller!


Thanks for reading! xx

1 comment:

Beauty Balm said...

The L'Occitane cream sounds nice! I know I seem to accumulate more samples than I use! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails