Sunday 6 November 2011

Sample Sunday - L'Occitane Organic Olive Moisturising Face Lotion

Today's Sample Sunday is from L'Occitane.  It's their Organic Olive Moisturising Face Lotion.


I'm quite fussy about my facial moisturiser, particularly as the weather is getting colder.  However, this really seems to suit my skin so far.  It is quite light and easily absorbed, but at the same time feels moisturising.  My foundation went on lovely and smoothly over the top, and my skin is looking good today!  I've also spent a couple of hours pottering around in the garden and my skin still feels moisturised and comfortable (although I know it's not freezing conditions today).

The Organic Olive Moisturising Face Lotion does have a bit of an unusual scent.  I quite like it, but if you're not a fan of green olives, then stay away from this!  It's not over-powering, but just odd to smell green olives in a skin care product.  And the smell is specifically green olives - I can't detect black olives at all!

Although a sample is not really an indication of whether a product will break you out or not, I have a feeling that this wouldn't, as it feels nice and gentle.  So, this is one I'd consider buying in the future.

L'Occitane Organic Olive Moisturising Face Lotion costs £24 for 30ml and is available here.

Thanks for reading! xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's really useful - thanks! I'm still mourning the demise of Occitane's amazing honey moisturiser and have been wondering if any of the ones they make at the moment are as good.

I'll definitely give this one a try now! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails