Saturday 26 November 2011

What's Happening In Fashion and Beauty in Bristol in December - Let me know your events and special offers!

It's that time of the month again...no not THAT time of the month, but the time where I put out the call to people in Bristol and the south west to send me details of what is happening in Bristol next month.  Come on people, there must be lots of events happening in December!  Send me details of any special events, product launches, Christmas shopping evening, anything really beauty or fashion related taking place in Bristol and the south west next month! 

Feel free to email or tweet me with details of you events and I'll include it in my roundup to be published next Wednesday or Thursday!

Thanks for reading! xx

4 comments:

Cherry said...

The MyStreetChic Cmas Blogger party is taking place on the 16th in Bristol

TheBristolBeautyBlog said...

Brill - I will check it out! x

Anonymous said...

hi to all thebristolbeautyblog.blogspot.comers this is my first post and thought i would say hello to you all -
speak soon
gazza

Sophie Grace said...

I blog quite often and I seriously thank you for your content. This great article has truly peaked my interest. I am going to take a note of your site and keep checking for new information about once per week tiktok downloader

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails