Tuesday 8 November 2011

Houston We Have a Problem Body Moisturiser Challenge - Update #2

This challenge is going so well - I'm actually on track to use up loads of body moisturisers!  I had so many, they were slightly stressing me out, taking up loads of space and I was worried about getting more for Christmas - where would I put them all?!

I had 26 moisturisers, but this went up to 27 when I bought one as part of a gift set - oops!  My challenge is to get down to 16 before Christmas by using them up. I chucked one away which had gone off.  I've used up 3 which I blogged about here and I've now used up another 4 products!  I'm really pleased - I've gone from 27 to 19 already!  Only 3 more to go until I've met my challenge!


From the left, the first three moisturisers are from the posh hotels my boyfriend stays in on his trips abroad... I never get to go with him, but he's on strict instructions to bring me back all the beauty goodies he can!  The Ahava Mineral Water was from a Glossy Box.

The Shui Water one was very blah - not really much fragrance and a gel-like consistency.  Luckily, it took 3 days to use it all up.

The Meridian and Luk Kwok Hotel moisturisers were actually quite nice.  Both only lasted about 2 or 3 days each, but were nice and moisturising without being too sticky - let's hope he goes back to these hotels!

The Ahava Mineral Water moisturiser lasted a little longer and was also nice.  It was easily absorbed, but felt like it was actually doing something, moisturising my skin.

I'm quite glad I've started with the smaller body moisturisers, as I'm flying through them really quickly.  I'm going to bust this challenge, no problems!  Perhaps I should try to step it up a bit and get down to 10 before Christmas?  That might be pushing it a bit too far, but you never know, I might get there...

Thanks for reading! xx

5 comments:

Beauty Balm said...

you are doing really well! x

Ess-Jay24 said...

You're doing fab already! I reckon you could get to 10 :)
xx

Nicole - Top To Toe said...

wow! that is a lot of lotion to get through! sounds like you are doing well x

Loretta said...

lovely post! and that's a lot of lotion! haha. xx

http://loretta-blog.blogspot.com/

TheBristolBeautyBlog said...

Thanks everyone - you know, I might try to get down to 10... Even if I don't make it, I'll have more space and a soft body! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails