Monday 14 November 2011

NOTD - Mavala Bronze Green

If you've followed any of my nail of the day posts before, you'll know that I'm a big fan of Mavala nail polishes - I've never had one that I don't love.  They're small, but perfectly formed, easy to apply, fast drying, have a good consistency, don't chip easily and come in a fantastic range of colours.  I love the fact that they're small, especially for a nail polish magpie like me who rarely wears the same colour twice!


Bronze Green is no exception, I love it, and I think it's a perfect autumnal shade.  The colour is from the carousel collection and I've had it for about a year.



Mavala polishes are also very reasonable.  I've been buying them at Debenhams and John Lewis for £4.10 each.  However, after reading a post by Georgia on my Mind, I'll now be purchasing them at BeautyBay for a bargainous £2.99!  Also, Beauty Bay has the largest range of colours, including Bronze Green.

Thanks for reading! xx

6 comments:

Lisa said...

That nail polish is lovely and unusual.

Thats funny re your comments on my blog re Hello Kitty. It must have been fab you all wearing the hello kitty slides ...xx

Anonymous said...

I really wish I suited greens because this is beautiful.
Glad my little beautybay find was useful :) xx

Anonymous said...

Is it my imagination or is that polish really shiny - is that from a top coat? I love the colour btw is fabulous reminds me of American money!

White Bazaar said...

This is gorgoeus shade for winter, love it! x

daisychain said...

My nails need this.

TheBristolBeautyBlog said...

Glad you all like it! It's kind of a dupe for Khaki Vert by Chanel as well (sort of). And not much pence either!

@ Skinscrubs - there's no topcoat - this is just 2 coats of the polish - naturally shiny! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails