Tuesday 10 May 2011

What's in my Bathroom? Products I'm Using Now

I love reading posts about what people are using right now, but shamefully, I've never done one myself.  So here goes...

Cleansing and Scrubbing


At the moment, I have two cleansers on the go - Polishing Hot Cloth Cleanser from The Sanctuary and Visibly Clear 2-in-1 from Neutrogena.  I've only just started using The Sanctuary one, but I've been using the Neutrogena one for a while and I really like it.  I'm using Liz Earle's Instant Boost Skin Tonic as a toner, which I've reviewed before and I love.  For exfoliation, I use Origins Modern Friction about once a week, and Radience Exfoliator from The Sanctuary daily - I'm trying to use up The Sanctuary one, as I don't really like it.

Moisturising


I got two serums last week - Kiehl's Ultra Facial Micro Serum and Nourishing Facial Serum from Doozle.  I'm currently using the Kiehl's in the morning, and the Doozle in the evening, and liking them both.  I've got four moisturisers on the go - I'm using Liz Earle's Skin Repair Moisturiser mainly as a night cream, and The Sanctuary's Illuminating Moisture Lotion, Origins' A Perfect World and No. 7's Protect and Perfect Day Cream all during the day.  The No. 7 one is my current Sunday Sample.  All are pretty nice and I'd repurchase all of them bar the No. 7 one.

Shower


I'm currently using two shower gels - Nivea Happy Time, which is from my stash and is a bog-standard, pretty nice shower gel, and Body America's New York Cheesecake which I got last week.  I quite like the look and feel of the Body America one, and it has a foaming pump which I love.  However, I'm not convinced on the smell yet - it's strawberry scented, and although it contains real strawberries, it has a slightly artificial smell that doesn't wow me.  For my body scrub, I'm using The Body Shop's Shea Body Scrub which I recently raved about and I still love.

Hair


I'm using a huge array of hair products at the moment.  I'm using 2 shampoos - one from Aussie which is really nice, and one from Naked which I hate.  I really need to just finish it up - there's not much left!  I've got loads of conditioners on the go - Aussie 3 Minute Miracle, Liz Earle for dry hair, Timotei Revive, half a tube of Colour Lock Conditioner and Bumble and Bumble Creme de Coco Masque as my treatment.  I like the Aussie one - I've used it before; I love the Liz Earle one - this is my third repurchase; the Timotei one is the last of a huge stash of 6 Timotei conditioners I bought last year - I used to love them, but now I find them blah.  I've used the Bumble and Bumble Masque twice now, and I absolutely love it.  I'll do a full review shortly.

I'm still loving Morroccan Oil, and use it everytime I wash my hair.  I've got a L'Oreal Tec ni art serum that I occasionally use when I remember, but tends to be a bit greasy.  I've also got a L'Oreal Tec ni art straightening balm (not pictured) which I also find makes my hair slightly greasy.  I'm still loving Flirty Curls Scrunching Jelly from Umberto Giannini that I use when I natural dry my hair for curls.  I've got a mini Charles Worthington hairspray - I need to buy a full sized hairspray as this is all I have, raided from my minature stash.

So despite my best efforts with my Beauty Diet earlier this year, I seem to have loads of products open and on the go again.  Perhaps I should restart it to at least clear my conditioner shelf!

What's in your bathroom?

Thanks fr reading! xx

6 comments:

K said...

I don't even know what is in my bathroom anymore. Hahah, it is a mess in there.

Don't you just hate it when you have a shampoo or conditioner you don't like? You don't want to waste it, but there are so many good ones you want to get to.

I have a conditioner I have been trying to use up - I just put a big glob of it in my hair every time.

Anonymous said...

I still have loads in my bathroom as you've probably guessed. I'm really trying to use up a good amount of empties for a post but it feels like it's taking ages to get through anything which means I had way too much in the first place! Yes there I said it for all to see :D

Leanne OCD said...

It does feel very satisfying when you've used things up though. And when you've cleared everything out, you can buy some more ;o) x

Charli blogs said...

I have the morrocon oil aswel and love it! Since I did a spending ban last month I have used up alot, which is nice and I have got an idea of what I like and dislike so enjoying trying to find "HG" products!

I also hated the Naked shampoo but think I may need to try the other ones in the range!

Charli...

x

TheBristolBeautyBlog said...

Think you've all picked up that I have too much on the go! I really need to slim down my stash a bit, but it just keeps getting bigger - aghhhh!!!!!!!

pelininstyle said...

I loved this possstttttt:)
I have caudalie, mamamio and clarins products:)
http://www.pelininstyle.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails