Thursday 19 May 2011

A Lovely Parcel from Glossybox

Today I've had a long, hard day - I got up at 6 to catch the 7.30 train to London to exhibit at a trade fair.  I was on my feet in heels all day, and I'm really tired. So it was a lovely surprise to come home to my first Glossybox, which I ordered a few weeks ago.  Look how pretty and beautifully packaged it was.




So did it live up to the hype?  What was the brand beginning with N with the most famous product beginning with O?  Was it Nars? Well, yes it was!


The products look fab.  There's a handy sheet explaining what all the products are, including a full sized Nars Orgasm Illuminator, All for Eve Eve Red Lipstick, Bionova Lab Bioactive Cleanser, Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Rapid Repair Spray and COMO Shambhala Invigorate Body Lotion.  

Here is a swatch of the Nars Orgasm Illuminator and the Eve Red Lipstick


For £10, I think this is a brilliant was to test out new products and find interesting niche brands.  I'm sure that the first box will be the best, but I'm looking forward to seeing future boxes as well.  I must say that the box it comes in is rather pretty too.  I'll be saving them up for using to wrap Christmas pressies and presents for my sister's wedding later in the summer.

Have you ordered a Glossybox?  Are you tempted?

Thanks for reading! xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm quite tempted by the Glossy Box now that I've seen a few bloggers talk about it. I suppose anything you don't like can be swaped with another blogger. Good stuff!

Forever Miss Vanity said...

The Glossybox is pretty amazing. It comes with such a variety of products and I really like all of what I've received.

Lovely blog, I'm following :)

xx

www.forevermissvanity.com

TheBristolBeautyBlog said...

Let's hope the next box is just as good...fingers crossed! x

jacob20martin said...

Ooh! what a perfect parcel! I can get this for my sister. It’s her birthday tomorrow. I will have to find a good same day delivery Dallas service in order to get this thing to her on time. My friend was talking about one of such services. She is going to love this box a lot. It’s the best gift anybody can have.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails