Monday 9 May 2011

NOTD - Mavala Daring Pink

Hi all!  It's been a while since I've done a NOTD post, so I thought I'd show you my nails - today I'm wearing Daring Pink from the Mavala Carousel Collection.  I've worn this quite a few times, but this is the first time I've managed to photograph it!





It's hard to capture the colour well, but it's a pink that manages to be both dark and bright at the same time, with a hint of a purpley blue tone.  It has a very subtle sheen shot through it that doesn't really show up in the photos.

I love Mavala polishes for many reasons - they're cheap (about £4), they're small so you don't have loads of a weird colour to use if you pick the wrong shade, they are a brilliant consistency and formula, they dry quickly, and they don't stain your nails.  Daring Pink was no exception - I used two coats to opaque (although I could've got away with one if I'd been in a hurry) and followed that with a top coat.  No bubbling or streaking - perfect.  I think they're my favourite nail polish brand - I've never had a bad one!

I did actually fancy painting my nails a dark blue colour, but I restrained as I have an important meeting tomorrow with a potential new client.  I can get away with a bright pink, but I think dark blue is a bit too much for a new client!

Thanks for reading!  xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails