Friday 27 May 2011

Monaco Baby, Yeah! Monaco Grand Prix Fashions

This weekend is the pinacle of the Formula 1 racing calender with the Monaco Grand Prix taking place around the streets of Monte Carlo. Yeah, it's Monaco, Baby!  It's my favourite race of the year and it's such a glamorous occasion - all the celebrities come out to play.

Something you may not know about me is that I'm obsessed with Formula 1.  I love it all, I can't get enough!  I even queued up in Cribbs Causeway car park for FOUR HOURS one November morning to meet Jenson Button for 2 seconds whilst he signed a book for me...sigh.  But it's not all about the hot men.  I'm equally as interested in tyre wear, pit stop strategy and the DRS Zone.  Yes, I'm that obsessive

I thought I'd collect together some classic Monaco Grand Prix images during the years, as well as fashions from previous year's Grand Prix - it's the most stylish event of the Formula 1 season.

Grace Kelly - Princess Grace is the quintessential Monaco Style Icon

The Swimming Pool Complex - Look at those yachts

Lewis Hamilton in his McLaren Mercedes

Image from the 1955 Monaco Grand Prix

Image from the 1973 Monaco Grand Prix

Pharrell Williams, J-Lo and Marc Anthony - J-Lo is rocking a flower print with gravity defying boobs

The lovely Jenson Button with his stunning girlfriend, Jessica Michibata in a lavender body-con dress

Jude Law and Lewis Hamilton - who's hotter?

Nicole Scherzinger in electric purple - continuing the gravity defying boobs theme

Kelly Brook - Looking Beautiful in Navy Blue

Liz Hurley - Queen of the gravity defying boobs in light blue 


All images are from Google Images

One of my ambitions is to go to the Monaco Grand Prix - I must start saving as I'm going to do it luxury all the way.

In the words of Jenson Button after winning this fantastic race in 2009, "Monaco baby, yeah!"  Are you looking forward to the glitz and glamour?

Thanks for reading! xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I too am a big F1 fan, have grown up on it. Fab post though.

http://hairandbeautylicious.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

. .And Yes I am looking forward to the glamour also. :)

Unknown said...

I'm also a massive F1 fan, I love it!

Monaco us not only a great race it the best for people watching too

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails