Wednesday 25 August 2010

More Urban Decay NYC Book of Shadows - Eye of the Day

Hello ladies!  I've been playing around with my Urban Decay NYC palette again.  Tonight, I've tried out a really bold look using only two colours, Haight, a fantastic metallic teal colour, and Money, a shimmery mint.  The colours show up slightly more blue than they are in real life, unfortunately.


I used Haight all over my lower lid and crease - I really packed it on.  Then I used a small amount of Money in my inner eye and to slightly blend out Haight just above my crease at the outer part of my eye.


Finally, I used the Zero eyeliner on my lashline and waterline and mascara. I think that a liquid or gel eyeliner would be better on the upper lids, as it would give more of a contrast.


This look is a lot bolder than I'd usually go for.  Even my boyfriend commented on it (and he usually never notices my make up)!  I was thinking that it would be perfect to wear to a gig, especially to a loud, raucous rock or punk gig!  What do you reckon - where would you wear really bold make up looks?

Thanks for reading xx

1 comment:

nicoletta said...

Hi hun just to let you know i've tagged you on my blog x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails