Wednesday, 4 August 2010

Fashion Lust of the Day

I've been lusting after this lovely dress from Next for a couple of weeks now, after spotting it in a magazine.


According to In Style magazine, one of the key trends for A/W is 90s style simplicity, with camel coloured clothes being a micro-trend within the simplicity trend.  In that case, this dress is bang on for next season. I'm not thinking too much about it - I'm going to buy it and rock the simplicity/camel look.  I think £40 is reasonable. I did look for it in store at the weekend, but they didn't have much in, post-sale.

I remember the camel look very well from the 90s.  I was a teenager at the time, and couldn't afford any of it, but loved the look.  I cut pictures of camel clothing out of Face magazine and stuck them all over my bedroom...

I think it's a pretty versatile dress - I can wear it on its own for the end of summer, with a blazer, or polo neck and tights as we get into autumn.  It's smart enough to wear to a business meeting, for fine for just a normal day in the office.  Plus I've already got some camel shoes to wear with it.

Right, I'm off to purchase it now!

Thanks for reading!  x

3 comments:

nicoletta said...

Lovely dress, i like a lot of the next clothes x

Café Bellini said...

Sounds great to me - simple and camel, yes!!!

Cheap Tap said...

In fact, now in the UK people adding a lot of innovative Taps UK factors, such as USB Bathtub Taps which can save power and water, as well as colorful Pull Out Kitchen Taps which can increase your pleasure when using and enjoying the water

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails