Monday 11 October 2010

NOTD - Illamasqua Veridian

Hello ladies.  I thought I'd do a nail of the day for you using Veridian nail polish from Illamasqua's Autumn/Winter 2010 Art of Darkness collection.  So here it is in all it's green/teal loveliness!


This is a simply stunning shade, with a depth of colour that I love.   It has a sparkle to it without being shimmery, but it's not one of those polishes with hidden shimmer, a la Paradoxal, you can detect the shimmer in all lighting conditions.

Application was quick and easy - if you were heavy handed, you could probably get away with just one coat.  However, I opted for two coats to get the perfect opaque finish.  It was very simple and easy to apply, with a good brush and a non-streaky finish. It dried relatively quickly and I managed not to smudge it!

I've been wearing it for three days now, with a topcoat, and it still looks pretty good, just some minor tipwear.



I think it makes a dramatic change from all the greige, gruples and khakis I've been wearing recently.  Although it's not an everyday colour, I'd certainly wear it for a party or big night out!

And how gorgeous would it look with Barry M Intense Nail Effect on top?  I imagine it would be stunning!

Thanks for reading!  xx

3 comments:

ChrissyDee said...

It looks like the perfect Christmas colour! Looks a lot like a Barry M polish I have. I think it's Racing Green.
Gorgeous!
xx

Laura said...

Love that colour!

White Bazaar said...

Gorgeous green colour, looks fab!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails