Sunday 19 September 2010

Sample Sunday time!

Hello all!  I don't know about you, but I've had a manically busy week, so I've hardly been doing any posting or catching up with anyone elses blogs.  It's nice to have a lazy Sunday to catch up a bit on the internet.  All I need to do today is my ironing for the week and to paint my nails.  I've yet to decide which colours to go for, so I might be on twitter asking for you suggestions in a bit!


Anyway, it's Sample Sunday time!  Today I tried out Radiance Boosting Moisturiser by Nivea Visage.  It claims to hydrate the skin, whilst refining the complexion, to give a natural-looking, even radiance and it contains UVA/UVB filters. 

I really liked this moisturiser.  It was rich enough for my skin, but not too heavy, like a night cream would be.  I didn't notice any improvement in my complexion or 'radiance' but on one use, I wouldn't really expect to.  It's quite a few hours since I used the cream, but my skin still feels good and not at all tight.  I usually use a Nivea moisturiser as a day cream, so I like the brand anyway.  This is definitely a cream I'd use again and I would buy it.

Thanks for reading!  xx

2 comments:

Hannah Biggerstaff said...

I have this moisturisor, but i dont like it to be honest, it smells a bit weird and sinks into dry skin. Glad you had better luck though :) xx

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Hannahh, I always find that Nivea has a bit too much fragrance for me. Thanks for the post. Jan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails