Wednesday 8 September 2010

NOTD

Hello all!  Just a quick post today with a nail of the day.  I'm off work at the moment so I thought I'd have loads of time for blogging, but instead I've been manically busy!!!  Oh well, at least I'm doing lots of fun stuff!


I went for a load of treatments at a salon yesterday - it was a very strange experience and I wouldn't recommend the salon, but I'll blog about that separately later.  Anyway, I had a manicure done with a really pretty blue colour, with sparkles in it.  I thought I'd show you as I love it! 


Unfortunately I don't know the brand of nail polish - I think it was called Synful, or something like that - any professional nail ladies may know.  The colour is called Manic (I think).  I've googled it and can't find it, but if anyone knows the brand/colour, please let me know!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway here.

Thanks for reading!  xx

6 comments:

Pinkhair said...

hi chick..sinful is a brand stocked in a proffessional beauty/nail warehouse and you can only get in with a card...hope that helps xx

http://pinkissimo-pinkhair.blogspot.com/

TheBristolBeautyBlog said...

Thanks so much! Will see if my sis can get it for me (she's a beautician/nail freak...) xx

Unknown said...

That's a great colour, hope you find it.

xx

LiPs said...

Want that nail colour!! I need to grow my nails first though!!!

x x x x

Thank you for your lovely comments

Chloe said...

your nails are lush! so perfect, and the colour is gorgeous :) xxx

Anonymous said...

Very lovely blue, maybe its the gold sparkles,but it is lovely. Thanks for posting. Jan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails