Saturday 11 September 2010

NOTD - OPI My Private Jet

Hello all!  I thought I'd share with you my nail of the day.  Today, I'm wearing My Private Jet by OPI.


I'd seen this swatched a couple of times on other blogs, so decided to get it for myself.  It's a gorgeous dark brown/black shade with a whole load of glitter!  But it's not an in your face glitter - the nail polish has a depth to it, with the glitter suspended deep in the polish.  The photos really don't do it justice.  It drys completely smooth as well, with no glitter fall-out.


The photos are taken on the second day with two coats and no topcoat.


In other exciting nail varnish news, I purchased Khaki Vert from the Chanel Les Khakis range, as I just happened to be passing Selfridges yesterday.  I also got the Marvala Elle polish from John Lewis.  I'm looking forward to trying them both all out soon!

Don't forget to enter my 50 followers giveaway!

Thanks for reading! xx

5 comments:

Lydia said...

I do like that OPI. Such a cool colour.

You got pulled in by the Khakis too then? I just couldn't stop myself.

x

TheBristolBeautyBlog said...

I just 'happened' to be in London on Friday, and just 'popped' into Selfridges - you know how it is! x

behindtheshoes said...

I have to confess I have never used any OPI polish but this shade looks fab on you :)

Rachelle Xxx

White Bazaar said...

I really want to try that Chanel khaki colour, looks amazing!

Anonymous said...

I love OPI colours and this one looks very interesting - not so keen on the Chanel, I know I just wouldn't wear it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails