Hi ladies. Just a quick little update from me today on my Beauty Diet and Project 15 Pan.
I’ve got some more empties from my Beauty Diet:
- Dove Firming Beauty Body Lotion
- Body Shop Cassis Rose Body Lotion (don’t know how long this has been in my stash – I reckon years and years)!
- The Sweet Boutique Toffee Apple Body Wash (loved this stuff)
- SJP NYC perfume (also loved this)
I feel like I’m making progress with the Beauty Diet, and I’ve actually started to use some of the stash I got for Christmas and I’ve managed to fit all my shower gels into one box – only 10 left to go! I should really use up some of the products I’ve had kicking around for years, but they’re not as nice as the Christmas stash!
I have ordered a face oil with free Serum from Angela Langford, as I blogged about over the weekend, but I thought this was too good an offer to miss. So far, I’ve spent about £75 (including Boots points) on a few essentials, as well as Deborah Lippmann nail polish and this Angela Langford offer. Not too bad, but it does make me realise how much I’m spending normally.
Project 15 Pan
My Project 15 Pan is going less well. Of the 15 items I had earmarked to use up, I’ve managed only one so far – Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara. I’ve sort of lost the will a bit with this project, and have started using the rest of my makeup more. I really need to use the rest of the items up, as they’re in too bad condition to give away, and I hate throwing things away. If I don’t use them up they’ll just hang around forever!
Here’s an update on the products in the challenge:
- Mac Prep + Prime face primer – nearly finished
- No 7 Organza eye palette – don’t seem to have used much
- A random No 7 eye shadow sample – not much more gone
- A Clinique blusher with a broken case – been using this daily, but no dent in it!
- Rimmel kohl eyeliner – also using this daily, but still loads left
- Chanel Inimitable Intense mascara – done, finished!
- Elf minty lipgloss in Boston – nearly finished – the lid is completely broken
- Elf eyelid primer – seems to keep on going, but doesn’t work well on my eyes
- No 7 liplicious lipgloss – using this loads, but still lots left
- Rimmel pressed powder – made a bit of a dent in this
- Revlon Photoready Foundation – almost finished
- Elf concealer palette – almost finished this
- NYC Perfect and Reflect concealer palette – almost finished this
- No 7 Intelligent Colour Foundation – hardly any left
- No 7 Colour Calming Makeup Base – seems to last forever – still loads left
Well, some of these are nearly finished at least! The good news is I haven’t bought any makeup at all since I started this challenge. I doubt I’ll be able to use up all the products before buying anymore, as seriously there are several years left in that Clinique blusher and No 7 lipgloss! But, I’m not planning on buying anymore bits until at least the end of the month, where hopefully a few more products will be used up.
Thanks for reading! xx