Well, as I write this, I'm still all tucked up in bed, enjoying my work-free day! I've got quite a few things to get on with though, so this is what I plan to do today:
- Get up, shower, get dressed up warm (as there's snow on the ground here)
- Finish a necklace commission for my colleague
- Write a Christmas card for my neighbours
- Drop off the necklace to my colleague
- Pick up some silver earring wires from the craft shop
- Go to town to pick up a couple of last minute bits
- I'm planning to visit House of Fraser to see if they have got any Deborah Lippmann nail polish in stock yet. I doubt it, but I want some so much! My favourite is Across the Universe, I want it!
- Pop to Next, and hopefully buy this Christmas dress. I went to a festival at Butlins the weekend before last and every other person (men and women) had a Christmas dress or jumper on - I so want one!
- Go to Debenhams and buy myself a present with my £20 worth of beauty points I've accumulated this year. Debenhams have put an extra £5 onto my card until Christmas Eve, so it would be rude not to use it!
turquoise snake print scarf from Oasis
- Get a last minute present for one of my sister in laws (I mis-calculated my presents)
- Look for a last minute present for my boyfriend. He wants a black hat. It must be plain, warm, big enough for his head and have no embelishments on it. I suspect this will take me longer to find than he thinks it will...
- Get some cash to give to my nephews
- Buy a present for my best friend and her husband. They are really difficult to buy for. They are quite hippyish and live a very green lifestyle. They had a baby three weeks ago, but I don't want to just give them baby stuff. I'm thinking maybe a nice throw or blanket, but I'm not sure...
I'd better get on with it then!
Happy Christmas! xx