Hi Ladies. I feel like I'm blogging my to-do-lists here, so sorry if they're really boring - feel free to ignore them!
Yesterday I hit the town and got all my last minute presents out of the way. Unfortunately House of Fraser didn't have the Lippmann nail polish I wanted, so I didn't get that, and Next didn't have the Christmas jumper dress I wanted. In fact, nowhere had any nice Christmas jumper dresses at all, apart from Asda, but the smallest size they had was size 18, so I didn't get one. I did get the scarf I wanted as a present from my boyfriend, I picked up a new Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil and I got the Clinique Holiday Collection Palette (thanks Debenhams Beauty Club points). I wanted the Lancome L'wren Scott palette, but it's sold out everywhere.
I've now wrapped all my presents, written all my cards and feel quite organised. I'm visiting my parents tomorrow, so I need to pack for that, and tidy up the flat a bit and do some laundry.
Things I need to do today include:
- Pack up everything for my trip away
- Do a manicure (I'm think I'll go for Rising Star from the OPI Burlesque Collection)
- Arrange to see some friends tonight and some friends tomorrow night
- Go to the car wash
- Go and buy a new camera (I want a Canon IXUS 130 and it is in stock at Jessops near my office, so I don't need to go into town - this is my Christmas present to myself)
- Buy a chicken (I'm not going near Tescos though)
- Possibly go to Argos to buy a personal CD player. Unfortunately my Dad's been admitted to hospital and will be there over Christmas. It's not too serious, but it won't be nice for him to be in there at Christmas. He's been in hospital twice before at Christmas time, but both of those times he was actually very ill and just wanted to sleep, whereas he's feeling OK at the moment, so it's going to be pretty boring for him. I've got him a load of cricketing books on cd for Christmas, so I thought I'd get him a CD player as well so he's got something to do whilst he's in there - tv and internet access in the hospital is so expensive. He's got some decent headphones somewhere, so that'll help muffle all those hospital sounds as well!
So that's my plans for the day - nothing too stressful, but lots to get on with! I don't think I'll be blogging tomorrow, so I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and as ever, thanks for reading! xx