Wednesday 17 August 2011

What's New in Fashion and Beauty in Bristol in September? Let me Know!

Hi all.  I've been thinking for a while that I'd like to do something a bit more geographically specific with my blog, given that it's named the Bristol Beauty Blog, and I've recently met some lovely people in Bristol who are involved in the beauty industry, specifically because my blog is geographically relevant.

So I've decided to try to have a monthly round-up of what is new in the world of fashion and beauty specifically to Bristol (perhaps I might expand it to the west country).  I get a few press releases from larger companies, but I'd like to feature fashion and beauty from everyone from the largest department store, to the newest boutique opening, or a mobile beauty therapist.

So, if you work in the fashion and beauty industry, or know someone who does, please let me know.  Let me know what you are up to in September - do you have a new product launch, perhaps you are running a special offer, maybe you know about a new shop opening that you think everyone should know about!  Feel free to promote yourself or anyone you know that you think should be promoted.  Also, if you run your own business, perhaps you are running a special offer or discount that I can share with my readers.

I'd love for you to email me at thebristolbeautyblog@gmail.com if you do know of anything happening.  I think that this will be a great way to provide a round up of what is happening in Bristol every month! 

Thanks for reading!  xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails